Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Now, where was I? Oh yes, biker wedding.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Authors! Have a book out? Are you under contract for publication? Make sure you join in the hop. This is a great way to network your blog and let readers know who you are!
- Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many "new to you" authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We'd love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don't create a post for the hop, your readers won't have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet "new to you" authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you'd like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
Monday, October 4, 2010
So, recently I've been asked about my book trailer. Where can you find it? What it looks like? How cool is it? (that last one was mine, I admit) Well, I decided to re-post the trailer here for your enjoyment. I had to put this together myself, so I would appreciate any feedback you are willing to provide! Enjoy! :)